Saturday 9 February 2013

Warm Bodies: A Film Review....?

Funnier, drier and quicker on the jokes than I expected. I fully believed that movie land were going to murder the book dead. It's going into the "collection" of the select few DVDS I have to routinely watch over and over and over in a totally-not-obsessive-compulsive way at all (current ones on my forever-rewatch list - Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, 500 Days of Summer...the best films ever made. I will not listen to any opinion that states otherwise *fingers in ears* lalalalala...oh, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show).

I won't go into any more detail, because I'm not a film critic and I just don't wanna, okay?!

Bottom line is, go see it! Twilight it ain't. This is a good thing.

....Also the weird kid from About A Boy got hot. This knowledge does strange and confusing things to my innards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hmm? What was that? Tell it to me again, but in the comments box.