Wednesday 20 February 2013

Ooh, Soots You, Sir!

Hee...working on some freelance-y bits now (because I've had some incredible luck lately that's lead me to a bit of content writing work to beef up the ole CV - NY resolution number one, tick!), and I'm loving that I get to do this for a living. The task I've got in front of me tonight? Research jokes about chimney sweeping!


Q: What did the big chimney say to the little chimney?
A: "You're too young to smoke!!"


lulz. Sometimes, I love working! You guys got any jokes of similar chimney based cheesiness? If so, do me a solid and leave it in my comments area for all to marvel and laugh at against their own good taste and willpower! Also, I can borrow *cough* steal *cough* them for my own professional gain.

Taa much, lovelies! xx

3 comments:

  1. An article about chimney jokes. Yeah right.

    Q. What do you call a chimney sweep stuck up a chimney?

    A. A right Dick Van Dyke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's for a chimney sweep's website. Quite a specific field for content writing, but you take what you can get, like! Taa ver' much! *promptly pockets joke*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That...has made my week. Chimney sweeps go digital in Swansea. Please tell me the website is called "I'd Like to Come Up Yours!" Anyway here's a really bad one:

    Q. What team do chimney sweeps support?

    A. Manchester Sooty.

    ReplyDelete

Hmm? What was that? Tell it to me again, but in the comments box.