Saturday 20 September 2014

Are You Sitting Comfortably?

FINALLY, I think I've figured out how to host a PDF on this frigging thing without ripping out all of my hair.  Only half of it. I'll just have to try not to look left too often in front of cameras in the coming weeks.

As I mentioned recently, instead of slapping my newest bit of writing onto Amazon and begging for pennies, I've decided to host it for free here, so that anyone interested in having a read of my new short(ish... definitely not long.  I don't have the attention span to whap out a proper novel) can do so online.  

The story is a lighthearted, if slightly cringey one about a blogger called Charlotte and her account of being forced by post graduation skintness to return to her home town. It's written in a conversational bloggy stylee, so not too much of a  divorce from the kind of verbal diarrhoea you're used to reading up in here!  I hope you like it, and I'd love any feedback/love/sweary outbursts/sacrificial offerings you have for me in response to it.  Link to story below:

May I Be Excused? - One Blogger's Month In Her Home Town 

Shout out to Walter, who had held my hand throughout the creation of this project.  Whether I wanted it or not:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hmm? What was that? Tell it to me again, but in the comments box.